GRAIN's work is financed by grants from NGOs, governments and, at times, intergovernmental organisations. The organisation has an annual budget of some 600.000 Euros, to which the following agencies have contributed during the past years:
- Action Solidarité Tiers Monde, Luxembourg
- Barcelona International Solidarity Programme
- Basque Government
- Bread for All, Switzerland
- Brot für die Welt, Germany
- CS Fund, USA
- Grassroots International, USA
- Misereor/KZE, Germany
- New Field Foundation, USA
- Oxfam-Novib, Netherlands
- SwedBio/SRC, Sweden
- Swift Foundation, USA
- Swissaid, Switzerland
We are currently in the process of diversifying our financial support base and welcome proposals for collaboration.
GRAIN produced a number of general brochures and leaflets about our work. We also produce annual activity and financial reports, as well as the occasional external evaluation report. These are available upon request.